Student Welfare Scheme
Since Education is both training of minds and training of souls, it should give both Knowledge and Wisdom
Objective of the Board:-
- National Integration
- Character building
- Social service
- All round personality development of the students through Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
Schemes Implemented By the Board:-
- Earn and Learn Scheme
- Special Guidance Scheme for students
- Personality Development scheme for students
- Nirbhaya Kanya Abhiyan
- Accidental Insurance Policy Scheme
Special Features of the Board:-
- Avails information of State and Central Govt. schemes and scholarships for the students.
- Facilitates the participation of students in various inter-university competitions.
- Executes student council election.
- Provides financial support to needy students who aspire to pursue higher education.
- Encourages students for self employment.
- Cultivates work culture and enhances dignity of labour.
Karmveer Bhaurao Patil Earn and Learn Scheme:
Economically poor students can get benefit of Earn and Learn Scheme. The students participating in the scheme prove helpful in routine office work. They maintain the campus neat and clean. They are paid Rs.45/- per hour. The main advantage of the scheme is that students belonging to lower strata are drawn into the process of higher education. University directs to prefer SC/ ST and economically backward students in the Earn and Learn scheme.
The College has been implementing various Student Welfare Schemes, Academic Year-wise Reports