NCC CORE VALUES, RANKS IN SD NCC, TRAINING
NCC CORE VALUES
The NCC is a responsive, learning and continuously evolving organization. Its activity is guided by certain core values that we endeavour to instill among all ranks of the NCC. These include the following:
- A sense of patriotic commitment to encourage cadets to contribute to national development.
- Respect for diversities in religion, language, culture, ethnicity, life style and habitat to instill a sense of National unity and social cohesion.
- Abiding commitment to learn and adhere to the norms and values enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
- Understanding the value of a just and impartial exercise of authority.
- Ability to participate in community development and other social programme.
- A healthy life style free of substance abuse and other unhealthy practices.
- Sensitivity to the needs of poor and socially disadvantaged fellow citizens.
- Inculcating habits of restraint and self-awareness.
- Understanding the values of honesty, truthfulness, self-sacrifice, perseverance and hard work.
- Respect for knowledge, wisdom and the power of ideas.
Ranks in Senior Division NCC
RANKS OF ARMY WING NCC
- SUO: Senior Under Officer
- JUO: Junior Under Officer
- CQMS: Company Quarter Master Sergeant
- CSM: Company Sergeant Major
- SGT: Sergeant
- CPL: Corporal
- LCPL: Lance Corporal
- CDT: Cadet
- NCC Training: 3 Years
1) Institutional Training 2) Camp Training
- Strength of Cadets: 110 Cadets
- Allocation of Cadets: 67% Boys, 33% Girls
- Day of the Parade: WEDNESDAY
- Time: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Total parade per Year: 40 parades
- ‘B’ Certificate Examination: Conducted by 7 Maharashtra BN.NCC NASHIK.
- ‘C’ Certificate Examination: Conducted by Mumbai “B” Group.