- National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
- The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building.
- The NCC Provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty, Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens.
- The NCC provides exposure to the cadets in a wide range of activities, with a distinct emphasis on Social Services, Discipline and Adventure Training.
- The NCC is open to all regular students of schools and colleges on a voluntary basis all over India.
- The cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course but are given preference over normal candidates during selections based on the achievements in the corps.
Empower volunteer youth to become potential leaders and responsible citizens of the country.
To develop leadership and character qualities, mould discipline and nurture social integration and cohesion through multi-faceted programs conducted in a military environment.